Below you will find information about our current principal sources of funding.
- Victims & Survivors Service
- Philanthropic Donations (large and small)
- Personal Donations – Made from time to time to the Centre which are frequently accompanied by a request from these generous benefactors to desist from publishing their details. Their contributions are recorded, responsibly used and most gratefully received.
- Personal Donations – Through Standing Orders & Gift Aid (Detailed records held at the Centre)
- Donations from Organisations – Through other sources, locally and further afield, with our sincere gratitude, we acknowledge, in the last eighteen months, the following;
- Nature Trail, Omagh
- JP Duddy & Sons Ltd
- Bumble and Blue Candles
- Johnston Car Transport Ltd
- ProPhysio NI, Omagh
Other Significant Support Towards Sustainability:
- Sisters of Mercy, Northern Province
- Presentation Sisters, North East Province
The most significant support provided to the Tara Centre by the Sisters of Mercy and the Presentation Sisters is the lease of the premises, jointly owned by them, to the Company, free of charge.
“Thank you, sincerely, for whatever way you choose to support the good work of Tara.”
The Tara Centre
Tara Centre Fundraising Events
Keep your eyes on this page as we will be posting upcoming Fundraising events!
“Generosity is the most natural outward expression of an inner attitude of compassion and loving-kindness”